This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– May 31: June course extension deadline
– June 9-11: 2016 Convocation
– June 10: Deadline to register in a course starting July 1
– June 14: AUSU Council Meeting
– June 15: July degree requirements deadline
– June 24: Edmonton Meet & Greet
– June 26: In-Person AUSU Council Meeting (Edmonton)
Over the past year, AUSU members have watched over 25,000 training videos on Lynda.com.
lynda.com is the world’s premier video training website, with thousands of online training videos. AUSU provides all members with a FREE subscription to Lynda.com!
Check out the top courses watched by AUSU members: (click the link for a ?preview? of the course!)
– Access 2013 Essential Training
– Excel 2016 Essential Training
– Foundations of Photography
– Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals
– HTML Essential Training
– Illustrator CC 2015 One-on-One
– Java Essential Training
– Photoshop CC Essential Training
– SQL Essential Training
– Study Skills Fundamentals
– Word 2016 Essential Training
– WordPress Essential Training
Get your free lynda.com membership
on the AUSU website here.
AUSU is still accepting applications for our MEC Committee
AUSU is looking for a member-at-large to join the AUSU Member Engagement and Communications (MEC) Committee!
The deadline to apply is Friday, June 3, 2016.
Joining an AUSU committee is a great way to get more involved with your students’ union and gain valuable experience on a committee. Committee members also receive a $50 honorarium per month!
Typical duties include developing the AUSU communication plan, discussing and implementing means for member engagement, reviewing and assessing communication and service usage statistics, trends and demographics, as well as brainstorming and proofing AUSU communications.
You can apply no matter where you live – meetings are by teleconference and committee work is done online!
Find out more or apply on our website here.