This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– July 8: AUSU Council Meeting
– July 10: Last day to register for courses starting Aug 1
– August 1: Estimated launch of mental health services
– August 5: AUSU Council Meeting
– August 10: Last day to register for courses starting Sept 1
New Services for AUSU Members!
At AUSU’s most recent Council meeting on June 10th, Council voted in favor of three motions:
– Becoming a member of the Canadian Alliance of Student Associations,
– Partnering with Ceridian to provide our members with free mental health services,
– And accepting the project of redesigning AUSU’s website, http://www.ausu.org, complete with online awards applications, AU course evaluations, and much more!
After several months of prep work, we’re happy to be officially putting these projects into motion. We are very excited about what the next few months will bring for AUSU and its members!
Monthly Council Meetings
We would love for you to attend one of AUSU’s monthly Council meetings! Our next Council meeting is being held by teleconference on July 8th at 5:30 MST.
Members can observe Council’s discussion and votes during the formal meeting and participate in an informal discussion with councillors afterwards.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for call-in information and details. Hope to ?see? you there!!
AUSU Services Survey Results
The results are in! Thank you to all the AUSU members who responded; your feedback will be very helpful to Council in moving forward.
The survey results can be viewed on our website: http://www.ausu.org/members/memberinfo.php
Did you know that AUSU posts press releases on its website with important details of the latest goings-on at AUSU?
Check out our press releases page here: