This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– July 20-31: Call for Nomination for Bi-election
– Aug 10: Last day to register for courses starting Sept 1
– Aug 21-24: General Election Voting Period
– Sept 9: AUSU Council Meeting
– Sept 10: Last day to register for courses starting Oct 1
– October 14: AUSU Council Meeting
AUSU will be holding a bi-election this summer to fill 6 vacant councillor seats. The call for nominations will be sent out on Monday, July 20.
– Do you want to get more involved in your education?
– Are you passionate about student advocacy?
– Do you want to work on bringing great services and resources to AU undergraduate students?
– Do you want to have a voice on the AU Student Council?
Consider running for Council during the 2015 Summer By-Election!
Nominations will be accepted from July 20 to July 31, so stay tuned for more detail. If you plan on running, start preparing your campaigns!
Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUSU Emergency Bursary
Did you know that AUSU has an Emergency Bursary that can help members pay for course extensions and supplemental exam fees during times of urgent financial need?
Forensic Audit Survey
If you have not already taken our Forensic Audit Survey, we want your opinion. This is about your membership dollars!
Take it now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V6LJKRF
*Note: This survey will also be posted in our upcoming August Newsletter. Student ID numbers are collected in the survey for the sole purpose of ensuring only one response per student and that all respondents are AU students. Your answers are kept strictly anonymous and confidential.
Free Student Planner and Handbook!
AUSU provides members with a free student planner and AUSU handbook! It has a full calendar, study scheduler, contact section, style guides, grade conversion charts, and more!