This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
- Sept 9: AUSU Council Meeting
- Sept 10: Last day to register for courses starting Oct 1
- Oct 10: Last day to register in courses starting Nov 1
AUSU Student Lifeline Launch
AUSU’s new Student Lifeline Mental Health & Wellness program launched on September 1!
Student LifeLine is completely confidential and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can access the program any time you need professional support for maintaining a healthy balance between school, work, and everyday life.
Student LifeLine includes:
- confidential consultations (by phone, online, and by mobile app, 24/7)
- counselling (in-person, by video, or by phone with 3000+ counsellors across Canada)
- community referrals
- resources (information and educational materials such as articles, booklets, & CDs)
- online tools (such as self-assessments, toolkits, blogs, and more)
- mobile app
For more information, visit our website here.
Get out the Vote!
AUSU has partnered with AUGSA and CASA, the Canadian Alliance of Students’ Associations for the 2015 “Get out the Vote” Campaign! We believe that the best way to make a difference is to ensure we dramatically enhance voter participation amongst students. By pledging your vote, you help give AUSU and CASA a stronger voice with the national government, which in turn helps us to advocate on your behalf.
Learn more about Get out the Vote and pledge your vote here!
Free Lynda.com Subscription
AUSU members can sign up for a Lynda.com membership valued at $397 for FREE!