This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– Nov 30: December course extension deadline
– Dec 10: AUSU Council Meeting
Dec 10: Deadline to register for courses starting January 1
– Dec 15: January degree requirements deadline
– Dec 16: Edmonton Meet and Greet
– Dec 25-Jan 4: AU Holiday Closure
Student Lifeline ? Help is Here
Are you struggling to connect with your partner, or having a tough time sticking to commitments? Maybe You’re feeling overwhelmed at school or work. Or, maybe you have concerns about an aging parent. For all these issues, and more, Student LifeLine can help.
Contact Student Lifeline any time, 24/7, at 1-877-418-1537 to connect with a consultant who can provide expert advice, and point you to resources to help you take charge of your concerns
Log in to http://www.lifeworks.com (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to access services that can help you, including:
– Professional consultation related to personal issues , family, work, legal matters, parenting, adoption, addictions, and more
– Online toolkits & assessments to measure your stress, build resilience, and plan for the future
– Various articles including:
o Coping with Stress in the Workplace
o Managing Stress
o Tips for Developing Resiliency
o Managing Stress as a Family.
– Video Counselling Services
1-877-418-1537 (TTY 1-877-371-9978)
Username: AUSU Password: wellness
AUSU Execs on CASA Committees
– National Advocacy Team (Brandon Simmons)
– Federal Policy Committee (Shawna Wasylyshyn)
– Code of Conduct Committee (Shawna Wasylyshyn)
– Mental Health Committee (Colleen Doucette)
– Trades and Tech Committee (Brandon Simmons)
Congratulations to our executives!