This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– Feb 22: AUSU Election Campaign Period begins
– Feb 29: March course extension deadline
– Mar 10: Deadline to register in a courses starting Apr 1
– Mar 11: AUSU General Election Polls open
– Mar 14: AUSU General Election Polls close
– Mar 15: April degree requirements deadline
– Mar 16: AUSU Special Meeting of Council
Student Lifeline –
Financial resilience is the ability to weather life events that can negatively affect your finances — a health problem, a divorce, an unexpected major expense, maybe a downturn in the stock market. How financially resilient are you?
Boost your financial resilience and you’ll be better able to handle bumps in the road or face a significant financial challenge, but you’ll also reduce your money worries. Whether you have questions about managing your money or concerns about building a strong financial future, contact Student LifeLine any time, 24/7. A professional consultant can work with you to set goals, develop strategies to take control of your money, and build your financial resilience.
You can also log in any time to http://www.lifeworks.com (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to:
– listen to a NEW podcast, Building Your Financial Resilience, featuring Barbara O?Neill, Distinguished Professor and Specialist in Financial Resource Management at Rutgers Cooperative Extension.
– read articles: Quick Tips to Reduce Your Debt, Choosing a Financial Planner, Coping as a Family During a Financial Crisis, Coping with Uncertain Financial Times
– view two NEW infographics: Taking Charge of Your Money, Avoiding Money Conflicts as a Couple
Remember: Financial wellness is just as important as emotional and physical wellness. Strengthening your financial resilience can reduce financial stress and improve your overall well-being.
Congratulations to the winner of the 2016 #AUSUElection Tweetchat!
AUSU hosted a contest from February 8-13 encouraging members to post about what they would like AUSU’s new council to focus on, using the hashtag #AUSUResolutions. Congratulations to our winner!