This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– Mar 31: April course extension deadline
– April 7: AUSU Annual General Meeting
– April 10: Deadline to register in a course starting May 1
– April 14: Council changeover meeting & second reading of bylaw changes
– April 15: May degree requirements deadline
– April 31: May course extension deadline
Student Lifeline ? Help is Here!
It can be hard to ask for help. And sometimes, when you have a question or problem, it can be difficult to know where to turn to find the help you need.
You may not be aware of all the ways that Student LifeLine can support you and your family through life’s ups and downs. Whether You’re facing a personal challenge or an exciting opportunity, they can help you talk through your issues and make positive choices and changes in your life. Their caring, professional consultants are available 24/7 to listen, offer advice and guidance, and recommend resources.
You can also log in any time to http://www.lifeworks.com (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to discover self-assessments, toolkits, and core wellness tools that can help you quit smoking, deal with stress, and even manage symptoms of depression. This month, you can also:
– Listen to a NEW podcast, Finding a Counsellor, Therapist, or Coach.
– Learn to relax with the tips, articles, and guided exercises in our NEW Mindfulness Toolkit.
– Explore the Life Changes section designed to support you through transitions, from having a baby to adjusting to a new job, to taking care of older relatives.
Call Student LifeLine toll-free, any time
You can also visit http://www.lifeworks.com
(username: AUSU; password: wellness).
Congratulations to the winner of the 2016 #AUSUSpringBreak Tweetchat!
AUSU hosted a contest from March 2-12 encouraging members to post about what they are planning to do for the 2016 Spring Break. Congratulations to our winner!
Carla @lunchbuster tweeted “Taking my DS to the Lego store, creating terrariums (new project!), and trying to study despite DS playing Minecraft. #AUSUSpringBreak”