This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– April 15: May degree requirements deadline
– April 29: May course extension deadline
– April 30: Deadline to apply for 2016 Convocation
– May 6: Deadline to complete coursework for Convo?16
– May 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Jun 1
– May 13: June degree requirements deadline
– May 31: June course extension deadline
Farewell to Outgoing Council!
AUSU would like to thank the outgoing council members for all of their hard work and dedication to AUSU and the students of Athabasca University. AUSU accomplished a lot over the past year with many new initiatives. We appreciate all the great work you have done!
The council changeover occurred during the April 14, 2016 council meeting.
Farewell to Megan Daigneault, Colleen Doucette, Pierre Plamondon, Tamra Ross, and Laura Zhu. We wish you success in all your future endeavors!
We extend the same appreciation to the four returning councillors, who will continue to bring their expertise and dedication to AUSU for the new council term ? Shawna Wasylyshyn, Brandon Simmons, Kim Newsome, and Philip Kirkbride.
We also welcome aboard new council members Josh Cross, Andrew Gray, Scott Jacobsen, Julian Teterenko, and Dixie Tolliver.
Get to know your new council!
Find out more about the nine elected AUSU councillors, who will represent AUSU members for the next 2 years.
Check out their biographies on our website here.
Student Awards & Bursaries
Apply now — Deadline is May 1, 2016!
– Academic Achievement Award ? for high achievers
– AUSU Bursary ? for students in financial need
– Balanced Student Award – for student balancing multiple responsibilities
– Returning Student Award ? for students returning after a break from studies
– Student Services Award ? for student volunteers
Find our more or apply online here.
Check out the latest Executive Blog our website here.