This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– April 29: May course extension deadline
– April 30: Deadline to apply for 2016 Convocation
– May 6: Deadline to complete coursework for Convo?16
– May 10: AUSU Council Meeting (4:30pm MDT)
– May 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Jun 1
– May 13: June degree requirements deadline
– May 31: June course extension deadline
We Want to Hear From You!
With the start of a brand new council term we want to continue to improve our communications with our members.
Everyone communicates differently, and AUSU members are different than other students, often juggling many roles and responsibilities. So we want to know what you want to hear about, and how best to reach you. Help us understand how we can be a truly valued resource for you.
Please send your suggestions to Brandon Simmons, our VP External and Student Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call or text him at (780) 668-2952.
Keep watching for surveys, social media posts, and contests geared towards improving communication too!
Student Awards & Bursaries
don’t forget ? the Deadline is May 1, 2016!
Find our more or apply online here.
Physical & Emotional Health
Looking for ways to take better charge of your physical and emotional health?
Student LifeLine can help you take care of you. Call any time, 24/7, to speak with a consultant who can offer support and strategies for goal-setting, managing stress, dealing with health challenges, boosting motivation, and more.
You can also log in any time to http://www.lifeworks.com to access helpful resources:
– Listen to the new podcast, Losing Weight Together! A health expert talks about why losing weight with a buddy is often more successful than going it alone.
– Read articles, such as: Five Ways to Give It Your Best at Work and at Home, Taking Care of Yourself, Spending Time Outdoors to Clear Your Head, and Getting Past Obstacles to Personal Change.
– Check out the NEW Mindfulness Toolkit for guided relaxation exercises to reduce stress.
1-800-567-2255 (TTY: 1-877-371-9978)
Username: AUSU Password: Wellness