This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– Aug 15: Sept degree requirements deadline
– Aug 31: September course extension deadline
– Sept 6: AU Open House Webinar
– Sept 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Oct 1
– Sept 13: AUSU Council Meeting (5:30pm MT)
– Sept 15: Oct degree requirements deadline
– Sept 31: October course extension deadline
Student Lifeline – Parenting
Healthy, fulfilling relationships are essential to well-being and happiness in all phases of life. Almost everyone struggles with relationships from time to time. Maybe you’ve moved away, You’re leading a busy life, and You’re struggling to stay in touch with friends. Or maybe you’d like to make new friends, meet a life partner, or resolve conflicts with your family or coworkers. The Student LifeLine can support you with tips and strategies to help you build, nurture, and sustain quality relationships.
This is a FREE service for all AUSU members!
Contact Student LifeLine any time, 24/7 at 1-800-567-2255 (TTY:1-877-371-9978) to speak with a caring consultant for expert advice.
You can also log in any time to http://www.lifeworks.com (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to access a wealth of helpful articles and tools, including:
– A NEW podcast, Workplace Manners
– Podcast Pillars of Happiness or Relationship Rescue.
– Making New Friends as an Adult
– Friends, Relationships, and Building a Community
– Communicating as a Couple
– Ten Tips for Building a Strong Relationship
– Staying Connected With Friends and Family When You Live Far Away
Whether You’re looking for strategies to expand your circle of friends, get along better with family, or strengthen an existing relationship, Student LifeLine is here to help.
Student Lifeline provides help and support 24/7 for any issues, from health, wellness, work, life, money, school, community referrals, and more!
Lynda.com Course Spotlight
One of the most popular lynda.com courses with AUSU members is “Foundations of Programming“, which has many different course sections, including:
– Code Efficiency – Fundamentals
– Data Structures – Open-Source Licensing
– Design Patterns – Web Security
– Discrete Mathematics – ? and more!
This is just one of thousands of FREE online training courses on everything from programming, software, business skills, photography, editing, and more!
Get your FREE lynda.com subscription courtesy of AUSU by visiting the AUSU website here.