This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– Sept 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Oct 1
– Sept 13: AUSU Council Meeting (5:30pm MT)
– Sept 15: October degree requirements deadline
– Sept 30: October course extension deadline
– Sept 30 ? Oct 3: AUSU By-Election Ballots Open
– Oct 5: By-Election Results announced (4:30pm MT)
– Oct 5: AU Open House Webinar
NEW Health Care Bursary!
AUSU is pleased to announce the launch of our new Health Care Bursary!
This bursary is intended to aid AUSU members in financial need that may have no other reasonable access to personal or group health care benefits. Members may receive up to $1000 (at the discretion of the awards committee) to help pay for enrollment into a health plan.
Members must demonstrate financial need, have completed a minimum of 12 AU credits, and have a GPA of at least 2.00 (C grade) over the most recent 12 AU credits. Members must also include one of the following pieces of information with their application form:
– confirmation of enrollment and proof of payment of a health care plan, or
– quote of enrollment cost from the provider of choice.
Single, couple and family plans are eligible for consideration. Applications accepted anytime.
Apply for the AUSU Health Care Bursary here.
Make note, this bursary has been established with funds remaining from the discontinuance of the AUSU Health Care Plan. This bursary will remain available year-round until all funds allocated to the bursary are depleted.
Run for AUSU Council!
Only a few days left to submit your nomination for the AUSU 2016 By-Election! The deadline is September 14.
Running for council is a great opportunity to help shape your experience at AU and get to know fellow students.
Find out more about the by-election or access the nomination package on the AUSU website here.
AUSU September Executive Blog
AUSU’s September Executive Blog is now online, with insights from long-time councillor and VP Finance Kim Newsome on what it is like being on AUSU council!
Check it out on our website here.