This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments about this page.
– Sept 30: October course extension deadline
– Sept 30 ? Oct 3: AUSU By-Election Ballots Open
– Oct 5: By-Election Results announced (4:30pm MT)
– Oct 5: AU Open House Webinar
– Oct 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Nov 1
– Oct 13: AUSU Council Meeting
– Oct 15: November degree requirements deadline
AUSU By-Election Candidates
There are nine official candidates for the 2016 AUSU By-Election! They are listed below (alphabetically by last name):
– Sarah Blayney Lew (Kingston, ON)
– Robin Bleich (Ridgeway, ON)
– Kevin Crouter (Halifax, NS)
– Cyra Frisk (Trail, BC)
– Carly Gallant (Thunder Bay, ON)
– Amanda Lipinkski (Prince George, BC)
– Joshua Ryan (Orleans, ON)
– Mark Swarek (Nanaimo, BC)
– Mark Teeninga (Stoney Creek, ON)
Join our Election Forum to find out more about the candidates and ask them questions.
You can also check out the candidate biographies on the AUSU website here.
All AUSU members will be emailed a confidential ballot on September 3, 2016. The voting period is September 3 to October 3, 2016.
Email any questions or concerns to the the Chief Returning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards and Bursaries- Apply Now!
Applications are now being accepted for AUSU’s November cycle awards and bursaries. Each award is worth $1000.
Academic Achievement Award (2 available): For students who have achieved academic excellence.
AUSU Bursaries (5 available): For students in financial need and/or with exceptional life circumstances.
Balanced Student Awards (2 available): For students who balance multiple commitments.
Returning Student Awards (2 available): For students who have returned to studies after a long break of two or more years.
Student Service Awards (2 available): For students who do volunteer work.
… and introducing AUSU’s new Single Parent Bursary!
Single Parent Bursary (1 available): For single parents in financial need.
Apply online here. Deadline November 1.