This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this page.
– Mar 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Apr 1
– Mar 14: AUSU Council Meeting
– Mar 15: April degree requirements deadline
– Mar 31: Deadline to apply for course extension for May
– Apr 10: Deadline to register in a course starting May 1
– Apr 11: AUSU Council Meeting
– Apr 28: Deadline to apply for course extension for June
Planning for the Future
Are you looking ahead, wondering where you might be two years from now, five years from now, or even 10 years into the future? Maybe You’re considering a major life change or facing a tough challenge, and you could use some guidance and strategies to help you succeed.
If you’d like to get better organized, boost your productivity, and set realistic goals for your family’s future then stay the course, the Student Lifeline can help.
Contact Student LifeLine any time, 24/7 at 1-800-567-2255 (TTY:1-877-371-9978), to connect with a caring consultant for action-planning support and helpful advice, or to book short-term counselling sessions with professional therapists.
This is a FREE service for all AUSU members!
You can also log in to http://www.lifeworks.com (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to access a wealth of helpful articles and resources, including:
– Self-assessments, What’s Your Communication Style? and How Resilient Are You?
– Online toolkits: Becoming You: Finding Your Path in Your 20s and 30s or Change and Resilience
– Articles: Friends, Relationships, and Building a Community (link); Getting Organized; Getting Past Obstacles to Personal Change; Learning to Be More Assertive; Growing as a Couple in Midlife.
– eBook, Bouncing Back which can help you adopt a positive attitude and develop coping skills that will see you through life’s ups and downs.
Student Lifeline provides help and support 24/7 for any issues, from health, wellness, work, life, money, school, community referrals, and more!
2017 Executive Election
AUSU just conducted its annual Executive Election, in accordance with AUSU Policy 3.02: Election of Executive Officers. The elected council elects the three executive positions from amongst themselves. The election results are as follows:
President: Shawna Wasylyshyn
VP External and Student Affairs: Julian Teterenko
VP Finance and Administration: Scott Jacobsen
Check out AUSU Policy 2.03: Officers Job Descriptions to find out more about the executive positions.
Congratulations to the elected executives!