This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this page.
– Apr 10: Deadline to register in a course starting May 1
– Apr 11: AUSU Council Meeting
– Apr 28: Deadline to apply for course extension for June
– Apr 30: Deadline to apply for 2017 Convocation
– May 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Apr 1
– May 14: AUSU Council Meeting
AUSU wants to get Results! #AUGoals
Are there things you would like to see Athabasca University do differently for students?
Do you have ideas for topics you would like your AU Students’ Union to advocate to AU for?
AUSU wants to hear from you about your advocacy priorities for AU!
How to send us your ideas:
– Email ideas to email@example.com
– Text ideas to 780-900-0908
– Post ideas to social media with #AUGoals
The deadline to respond is April 1, 2017.
In the past year, AUSU has advocated on behalf of students for improved communications from AU, removal of retroactive program changes, revisions to the academic misconduct policy, e-text choice and cost-savings sharing, shorter marking times, improved contact with tutors and academic experts, and more. To read more about our most recent advocacy efforts, visit our website here.
AU Student Mobile App
Want to connect with other students? How about an easy way to access services and resources available to you? Or perhaps a study timer?
Download the AU Student Mobile App to help you stay on top of your studies, access recourses, and chat with other students!
AUSU Career Resources
AUSU’s careers page includes links for resume building, interview preparation, career fairs across Canada, national and provincial job search engines and more!
Check out AUSU’s Career Resources page here.