This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this page.
– Apr 10: Deadline to register in a course starting May 1
– Apr 11: AUSU Council Meeting
– Apr 28: Deadline to apply for course extension for June
– Apr 30: Deadline to apply for 2017 Convocation
– May 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Apr 1
– May 14: AUSU Council Meeting
Student Lifeline ? Healthy Habits
Whether your goal is to quit smoking, lose weight, improve your sleep, eat a heathier diet, or adopt exercises like mindfulness to reduce stress, Student LifeLine has resources to help you develop healthy habits.
Contact Student LifeLine any time, 24/7 at 1-800-567-2255 (TTY:1-877-371-9978), to connect with a caring consultant or to book short-term counselling sessions with professional therapists.
This is a FREE service for all AUSU members!
You can also log in to http://www.lifeworks.com (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to access a wealth of helpful articles and resources, including:
– New podcast, Five Ways to Boost Your Mental Energy
– New Weight Loss Toolkit with resources designed to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight?including calculators, apps, recipes, tips, and more.
– Sleep Well Toolkit.
– Articles such as Five Reasons to Quit Smoking in Your 20s, How to Be Active Without Joining a Gym, Taking Care of Yourself, Tips on Leading a Longer and Healthier Life, and Walking for Exercise.
Could you use support with managing stress or adopting healthier habits? Contact Student LifeLine any time to connect with one of our expert consultants for resources, guidance, and support. Student LifeLine can help you take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Student Lifeline provides help and support 24/7 for any issues, from health, wellness, work, life, money, school, community referrals, and more!
AU Quick Links
Ever have trouble navigating AU’s website? AUSU had an AU Quick Links page with easy to access links to important services and resources available to students.
Check out our AU Quick Links online here.