This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this page.
– Apr 28: Deadline to apply for course extension for June
– Apr 30: Deadline to apply for 2017 Convocation
– May 5: Deadline to finish courses for 2017 Convocation
– May 10: Deadline to register in a course starting June 1
– May 14: AUSU Council Meeting
– May 15: June degree requirements deadline
– May 28: Deadline to apply for course extension for July
Awards and Bursaries- Deadline May 1
Applications are now being accepted for AUSU’s May cycle awards and bursaries. Each award is worth $1000.
Academic Achievement Award (2 available): For students who have achieved academic excellence.
AUSU Bursaries (5 available): For students in financial need and/or with exceptional life circumstances.
Balanced Student Awards (2 available): For students who balance multiple commitments.
Returning Student Awards (2 available): For students who have returned to studies after a long break of two or more years.
Single Parent Bursary (2 available): For single parents in financial need.
Student Service Awards (2 available): For students who do volunteer work.
Make note: all AUSU awards and bursaries require a minimum of *12 AU undergraduate courses completed with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Apply online here. DEADLINE: MAY 1.
Completed any AU courses in the past year? Please fill out an AUSU Course Evaluation online here.
AUSU’s course evaluations are available anytime. Also, although they are completely confidential, you can see the evaluation results online as well! The more evaluations receive, the more useful the information is!
AUSU has partnered with FYidoctors to bring some great eyewear savings to our membership.
– Select brand name frames starting at $200
– Everyday value packages starting at $159
– 20% off upgrades, lenses, and non-scrip sunglasses
– 10% off contacts
Find our more on the AUSU website here.