This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this page.
- Jul 31: Deadline to apply for course extension for Sept
- Aug 8: AUSU Council Meeting
- Aug 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Sept 1
- Aug 15: September degree requirements deadline
- Aug 31: Deadline to apply for course extension for Oct
- Sep 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Aug 1
- Sep 12: AUSU Council Meeting
It Takes a Village
If You’re juggling a course load with raising a child, you know that support from others can make all the difference. Student LifeLine is there to help you navigate through all the stages of parenthood, whether You’re trying to adjust to a tough schedule as a student and parent, raising a toddler or a teenager, or wishing you could help your child succeed at school. Student Lifeline can share tips to help you manage the stresses of a growing family.
Contact Student LifeLine any time, 24/7 at 1-800-567-2255 (TTY:1-877-371-9978) to speak to a caring, professional consultant for free expert advice.
You can also log in to http://www.lifeworks.com (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to access a wealth of helpful parenting articles and resources, such as:
- Infographics like “How to Hold a Family Meeting”
- Articles like “Helping Your Child Adjust to a New Home and School” or “Adjusting to an Empty Nest”
- Toolkits such as “First 3 Months with a New Baby”
- “Keeping the Peace at Home: Tips for Parents” podcast.
This is a FREE service for all AUSU members!
Student Lifeline provides help and support 24/7 for any issues, from health, wellness, work, life, money, school, community referrals, and more!
Apply for an AUSU Committee Seat!
Want to get more involved with your Students’ Union?
Do you have ideas for engaging with other AU students?
Looking for a chance to get experience in committee or governance work?
Apply to be a voting member of the AUSU Member Engagement & Communications Committee!
Typical duties include developing the AUSU communication plan, discussing and implementing means for member engagement, reviewing and assessing communication and service usage statistics, trends and demographics, as well as brainstorming and proofing AUSU communications.
You can apply no matter where you live – meetings are by teleconference and committee work is done online! Must be an AUSU member to apply & remain a member while on the committee.
Visit our website here for more information or to apply to sit on the committee!
The deadline to apply is Friday, July 28 at 4pm MT.