This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Nov 14: AUSU Council Meeting
- Nov 15: December degree requirements deadline
- Nov 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for Jan
- Dec 8: Deadline to register in a course starting Jan 1
- Dec 12: AUSU Council Meeting
- Dec 23-Jan 2: AU & AUSU holiday closure, inclusive
Student Lifeline – Caregiving
Maybe you’re caring from a distance for an aging parent. Or perhaps you’re caring at home for a loved one who has a serious illness or disability. Student LifeLine has resources to support you with all your caregiving needs, from finding services to handling the emotional toll of caring for a loved one. They also have resources to help you prepare for end-of-life issues.
Contact Student LifeLine any time, 24/7 at 1-800-567-2255 (TTY:1-877-371-9978) to speak to a caring, professional consultant for free expert advice.
You can also log in to https://login.lifeworks.com/ (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to access a wealth of helpful articles and resources, such as:
- Homepage feature on Caregiving articles, infographics, toolkits, and more
- New series of Caregiver Audio Tips
- Caregiving Tips for the Sandwich Generation podcast
- Article on Planning for Incapacity and End-of-Life Decisions
This is a FREE service for all AUSU members!
Student Lifeline provides help and support 24/7 for any issues, from health, wellness, work, life, money, school, community referrals, and more!
FREE Lynda.com Access
Did you know AUSU provides a FREE subscription to lynda.com to all AUSU members?
Lynda.com is the world’s premier video training website. You can learn anything from Office, Adobe Cloud, Windows, Computer Programming, Photography, Photoshop, Graphics Design, Marketing, to Game Design, and much more!
Get your free access on the AUSU website here.
AUSU Website Poll
Did you know AUSU has a new poll on our website every 2 weeks? Visit our homepage at www.ausu.org, scroll to the bottom right, and take our poll!
Check back for a new one ever other week!