This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Dec 22: Deadline to apply for course extension for Feb
- Dec 23-Jan 2: AU & AUSU holiday closure, inclusive
- Jan 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Jan 1
- Jan 15: February degree requirements deadline
- Jan 15: AUSU Council Meeting
- Jan 26: Call for Nominations Opens for AUSU Election
- Jan 31: Deadline to apply for course extension for Mar
Proposed Fee Increase
AUSU council will be voting on the first reading of a proposed student fee increase during the January 15, 2018 council meeting. Council understands that any increase in fees is of concern to students, and AUSU council takes any fee increase very seriously. However, council also recognizes the value of continuing to make improvement to the organization to bring quality services and resources to the membership.
The fee increase proposal will be voted on by special resolution in accordance with AUSU Bylaws. The motion that will be voted on will be as follows:
BIRT AUSU council approve a membership fee increase in the amount of $1.50 per credit to take effect on January 1, 2019.
Find out more on our website here, including:
- Improvements AUSU has made over the past 2 years
- Opportunities for membership feedback
- The dates of the first and second reading of the proposed changes
New Service – Pharmacy Savings
AUSU is proud to announce we have teamed up with Alliance Pharmacy to offer our members some great pharmacy savings, including preferred pharmacy pricing, free delivery on eligible prescriptions with Direct2U prescriptions, and discounts on the Alliance Pharmacy online store!
What is the Promo?
- Direct2U Prescriptions gives you access to free, next-business-day delivery to the location of your choice, anywhere in Canada.
- Take advantage of lower drug costs and dispensing fees on your prescription and over the counter needs with preferred pharmacy pricing.
- Stay connected with refill reminders by phone, text message & email.
- Save 10% off purchases at the Alliance Pharmacy online store – just use the promo code “AUSU” during checkout.
- Free consultations on any new subscriptions.
Find out more including how to sign up on our website here!