This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Feb 7: Deadline to submit Nomination for Election
- Feb 9: Deadline to register in a course starting Mar 1
- Feb 12: AUSU Election Candidates Announced
- Feb 13: AUSU Council Meeting
- Feb 15: March degree requirements deadline
- Feb 28: Deadline to apply for course extension for Mar
- Feb 28: AUSU General Election Ballots Open
We get it. Life can be difficult. Balancing school, work, health, family, and life can be overwhelming. But there is help!
All AUSU members have free access to the Student Lifeline Health and Wellness program.
Student LifeLine includes:
- confidential consultations (by phone, online, and by mobile app, 24/7).
- crisis management (for members in distress).
- counselling (in-person, by video, or by phone with 3000+ counsellors across Canada. Short term model with up to 3 sessions where clinically appropriate).
- community research (housing, child care, elder care, health care, and more)
- hundreds of online resources (information and educational materials such as articles, booklets, & CDs).
- online tools (such as self-assessments, toolkits, blogs, and more).
1-877-418-1537 (tty/ttd 1-877-371-9978)
USERNAME: AUSU PASSWORD: wellness
Run for AUSU Council!
Only a few days left to submit your nomination to run for AUSU Council! The deadline is February 7!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to get involved with your AU Students’ Union, get a chance to advocate and represent your fellow students, and gain some great experience!
How to Nominate yourself?
1. Download the Nomination Package Here.
2. Complete Nomination Form in full and email to the Chief Returning Officer at email@example.com.
3. Deadline to Submit Nomination: Feb 7 at midnight MT.
Email the Chief Returning officer, Jacqueline Keena, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, join our election forum here and post your questions online!