This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Mar 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Apr 1
- Mar 13: March Council Meeting
- Mar 15: Deadline to submit election appeal
- Mar 15: April degree requirements deadline
- Mar 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for Mar
- Apr 10: Deadline to register in a course starting May 1
- Apr 10: Council Changeover Meeting
Welcome New AUSU Councillors!
The votes are in from the 2018 AUSU General Election! Thank you to everyone who voted – we had over 2000 votes in total!
The newly elected councillors are as follows:
- Sarah Blayney Lew (Kingston, ON)
- Brittany T.M. Daigle (Toronto, ON)
- Natasha Donahue (Barrhead, AB)
- Darcie Fleming (Lethbridge, AB)
- Melinda Goertz (Athabasca, AB)
- Christine Hudder (Palmer Rapids, ON)
- Amanda Lipinski (Prince George, BC)
- Alice Namu (Toronto, ON)
- Lisa Oracheski (Edmonton, AB)
- Joshua Ryan (Orleans, ON)
- Brandon Simmons (Duffield, AB)
- Mark Teeninga (Stoney Creek, ON)
- Julian Teterenko (Edmonton, AB)
You can access the complete vote tally on our website here, or you can view the certified results from the Simply Voting system through your confidential ballot.
Questions or Appeals
The appeals period runs from March 8 to March 15, 2018. Contact the Chief Returning Officer, Jacqueline Keena, at email@example.com with any questions.
AUSU has teamed up with Alliance Pharmacy to offer our members some great pharmacy savings and perks!
The promotion includes:
● Free, next-business-day delivery to the location of your choice, anywhere in Canada through Direct2U Prescriptions.
● Lower drug costs and dispensing fees on your prescription and over the counter needs with preferred pharmacy pricing.
● Refill reminders by phone, text message & email.
● 10% off purchases at the Alliance Pharmacy online store – just use the promo code “AUSU” during checkout.
Find out more about this great promotion on our website here.