This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Mar 13: March Council Meeting
- Mar 15: Deadline to submit election appeal
- Mar 15: April degree requirements deadline
- Mar 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for Mar
- Apr 03: Facebook Live Event
- Apr 10: Deadline to register in a course starting May 1
- Apr 10: Council Changeover Meeting
Staying Strong Through Life’s Challenges
From illness and stressful exam periods, to failed relationships or a traumatic event such as a natural disaster, we face unexpected challenges throughout our lives. The Student Lifeline can help.
Contact Student LifeLine any time, 24/7 at 1-800-567-2255 (TTY:1-877-371-9978) to speak to a caring, professional consultant for free expert advice or help!
You can also take advantage of Student Lifeline’s wealth of online parenting resources. Just log in to www.lifeworks.com (username: AUSU, password: wellness) to access a wealth of helpful articles and tools, including:
- Staying Strong Through Life’s Challenges feature on the homepage
- New Emergency Preparedness Toolkit with valuable articles and more.
This is a FREE service for all AUSU members!
Student Lifeline provides help and support 24/7 for any issues, from health, wellness, work, life, money, school, community referrals, and more!
Fredericton Meet & Greet
AUSU is hosting a gathering for fellow Athabasca University students in Fredericton! This is a great opportunity to meet other AU students in your area, get to know some of your student council, and receive some free AUSU swag!
DATE: Thursday, March 22
TIME: 5:30pm – 7:00pm ADT
Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
AU Quick Links
Having trouble navigating the AU website? Want an easy way to find out what resources are available to you?
Check out our AU Quick Links online here.