This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Nov 08: AUSU Council Meeting
- Nov 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Dec 1
- Nov 12: AUSU Office Closed in lieu of Remembrance Day
- Nov 15: Dec degree requirements deadline
- Nov 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for Jan
- Dec 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Jan 1
- Dec 14: December Council Meeting (tentative)
Fill out our Survey for a Chance to Win Great Prizes!
AUSU values your opinions! We want to know how we can best serve our student members, and help you have a positive experience as a student at AU.
Please take a few minutes to fill out our services survey – it should take no more than 8-10 minutes to complete. All of your answers are completely confidential.
AUSU is giving away over $1,000 in prizes* to members who complete our survey, including:
- A Flip 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 2 S’well® Stainless Steel Traveler Bottles
- 5 Amazon Gift Cards valued at $50
- 5 Amazon Gift Cards valued at $25
- 5 ProctorU free exam invigilation codes
- 10 AUSU swag packs
*Winners will be selected at random. Prizes awarded cannot be exchanged for any other prize, monetary value, or service.
Deadline to complete the survey is November 19.
New Mental Health Resource for AU Students!
Athabasca University is now offering a new Wellness Support Resource through Homewood Health! There are many service options available, including free 24/7 support and a variety of web-based services.
To get help today, call 1-800-663-1142 (English) or 1-800-398-9505 (French).
Online services include coaching services from subject matter experts, an online Wellness Library, self assessment tools, e-courses on mental-health related topics, online cognitive behavioral therapy, and much more! Sign up for these services online at homeweb.ca.
Click here to download a PDF with a full overview of this new, free service courtesy of Athabasca University.
AUSU was proud to have provided the wellness program Student Lifeline from 2015-2018, in partnership with AUGSA. We will continue to advocate for student mental health going forward to ensure AU upholds the level of mental health support that AU students have grown to know and love.