This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Nov 30: Ottawa Meet & Greet
- Nov 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for Jan
- Dec 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Jan 1
- Dec 14: December Council Meeting (tentative)
- Dec 15: Jan degree requirements deadline
- Dec 24 – Jan 2: AUSU office closure
- Jan 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Feb 1
Year-Round Bursaries Available
AUSU has numerous bursaries available year-round for students in financial need.
Emergency Bursary – can pay fees for AU course extensions, supplemental exams, or late exam bookings needed due to unforeseen circumstances and urgent financial need. (Note: AUSU pays the fees to AU directly.)
Health Care Bursary – can pay up to $1000 towards a health care plan for members who have no other reasonable access to personal or group health care benefits.
Travel Bursary – help pay travel costs for members who need to travel for their AU studies, such as to attend exams, labs, practicums, or related conferences. (Note: AUSU pays travel costs directly. Students must apply at least 30 days before travel.)
Computer Bursary – to purchase new laptops for student that need a new computer for their AU studies.
Find out more or apply online here.
Take our Survey for a Chance to Win!
We want to know how we can best serve our student members, and help you have a positive experience as a student at AU.
Please take a few minutes to fill out our services survey for a change to win one of our great prizes, such as:
- A Flip 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- S’well® Stainless Steel Traveler Bottles
- Amazon Gift Cards valued at $25 or $50
- ProctorU free exam invigilation codes
- AUSU swag packs
*Winners will be selected at random. Prizes awarded cannot be exchanged for any other prize, monetary value, or service.
Deadline to complete the survey is November 19.