This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Nov 30: Ottawa Meet & Greet
- Nov 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for Jan
- Dec 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Jan 1
- Dec 14: December Council Meeting (tentative)
- Dec 15: Jan degree requirements deadline
- Dec 24 – Jan 2: AUSU office closure
- Jan 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Feb 1
Apply to sit on an AUSU Committee!
Want to get more involved with your AU students’ union?
Would you like to provide invaluable feedback for both AU and AUSU priorities and gain some great experience?
AUSU is now accepting applications for a new Student Advisory Committee. The primary role of the committee will be to provide the leadership of AUSU and its stakeholders with feedback on varying student topics as required throughout the year. Such topics may include:
- AU services and standards
- AUSU advocacy priorities
- Bylaw and policy revision feedback
- New initiatives feedback
You can sit on this committee no matter where you live, and whether you are in an AU program or not. The committee work is done entirely by email and teleconference. There are 10 seats available to AUSU members, which will include at least one program student from each AU undergraduate faculty.
Visit our website here for more information.
Ottawa Meet & Greet
AUSU is hosting an AU student meet & greet in Ottawa on November 30th! This is a great chance to meet some fellow AU students and take home some AUSU swag.
Also, all three AUSU executive councillors will be in Ottawa for Advocacy Week, so it will be a great opportunity to get to know them and find out more about what is going on at AUSU!
When: November 30, 2018 from 5:30 – 7:30pm EST
Where: Bier Mrkt, 156 Sparks Street, Ottawa, Ontario