This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Feb 15: March degree requirements deadline
- Feb 18: Office Closure
- Feb 19: AUSU Council Meeting
- Feb 19: AU Zotero and Mendeley Citation Webinar
- Feb 28: Deadline to apply for course extension for Apr
- Mar 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Apr 1
- Mar 14: AUSU Council Meeting
AU Student Mobile App
Are you connected to the AU student community?
Want quick access to services and resources available to you?
Want an easy way to find and review courses and programs at AU and to connect your students’ union?
Get the AU Student Mobile App, provided free courtesy of your AU Students Union. It has an active community and is a great way to connect with AU students around the world!
In 2018, there were:
- Over 42,000 messages, comments and likes
- Over 700 personal social connections made
- Over 20,000 views of services, resources & programs
Download the AU student Mobile App today!
AUSU Council Meeting – You are Invited!
Did you know that AUSU’s monthly council meetings are public, and all AU undergraduates are welcome to attend by teleconference?
Council meetings are a great way to find out what is going on with AUSU, what initiatives the executives have been working on, and to get a better look at what is is like to be on council, representing over 35,000 AU undergraduates world-wide!
Our next council meeting is March 14 at 6:30pm MT.
The meeting agenda & teleconference instructions will be posted here at least 3 business days prior to the meeting.
AUSU Executive Blog
Interested in what AUSU has been up to this past year? Check out our latest Executive Blog, from your VP External and Student Affairs, Melinda Goertz!