This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Mar 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Apr 1
- Mar 14: AUSU Council Meeting
- Mar 15: April degree requirements deadline
- Mar 29: Deadline to apply for course extension for May
- Apr 10: AUSU Council Meeting
- Apr 15: May degree requirements deadline
- Apr 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for June
Executive Council Election Results
AUSU just held it’s annual Executive Council Election, in accordance with policy 3.02. Although the entire student council is elected by the general student membership, the executive positions are elected internally from among the elected councillors.
We are pleased to announce that our existing executives will be continuing in their roles for another year. This is a great benefit to AUSU, for numerous reasons:
- The current executive team has been a great asset to AUSU, holds over 20+ seats on AU boards and committees, and has accomplished a lot for AUSU over the past year.
- Having executives on for more than one year helps them plan for the future of AUSU with a full picture perspective.
- Having some consistency with the executive team helps foster the connections AUSU has made with the University, as well as with provincial and national stakeholders and advocacy groups.
Your new and returning executive team is:
President Brandon Simmons
VP External &Student Affairs: Melinda Goertz
VP Finance & Administration Natasha Donahue
We are looking forward to another great year with a fantastic council and executive team!
Help us Name our new Podcast!
We are ready to launch our NEW podcast! It will be an ongoing series with podcast episodes on a variety of topics for AU students, such as interviews, info on resources, navigating AU policies, tips for online students, current events, and more!
You can listen to the first episode online here. More to come soon!
The only thing the podcast series is missing is a NAME! While each episode will have a different topic, we need a name for the series.
We narrowed it down to three options, but now we need YOUR vote!
- AUSU Mic Drop
- AUSU Open Mic
- AUSU & You