This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Mar 15: April degree requirements deadline
- Mar 29: Deadline to apply for course extension for May
- Apr 10: Deadline to register in a course starting May 1
- Apr 10: AUSU Council Meeting
- Apr 15: May degree requirements deadline
- Apr 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for June
- May 9: AUSU Council Meeting
Fill out an Evaluation of your AU course(s)!
Have you finished any courses in the past year?
We encourage all undergraduate students to fill out an AUSU course evaluation online after every course! Good feedback or not, your fellow students want to hear from you!
Why should you fill out an evaluation?
- Although your evaluation is anonymous, the results are compiled and available online here. This information can help students choose their courses.
- The AUSU course evaluations are different than the ones sent out by AU – ours can be filled out anytime, even after your course is completed.
- The information we collect can be used to help advocate to the University on behalf of students for things like course cotent, materials, and instructional value!
- Evaluations are easily accessed and filled out online.
Fill out a course evaluation online here.
If you have any feedback on how we can improve our course evaluations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Set Mental Health Standards for Students in Canada!
The Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) wants student feedback from across Canada to help set a new standard on psychological health and safety for post-secondary students.
As an AU student, your voice is particularly important to reflect the needs of online students! Fill out their online survey to help affect mental health standards!
AU Website Quick Links
Have troubles navigating the Athabasca University website?
Not sure how to find what you are looking for?
AUSU has you covered!
Check out our AU Quick links page, with easy-to-find links to most commonly accessed AU pages, information, and resources.