This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Jun 15: AUSU In-Person Council Meeting
- Jun 15: July degree requirements deadline
- June 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for Aug
- Jul 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Aug 1
- Jul 15: Aug degree requirements deadline
- NOTE: No Council Meeting in July
Last day to Enter AUSU’s #igo2AU Contest!
There is still time to enter AUSU’s #igo2AU Contest! Over $1000 in prizes to give away!
HOW TO ENTER:
- TAG A SOCIAL MEDIA POST with the hashtag#igo2AU
That’s it! If you already follow us, great! Just tag a post with #igo2AU to enter!
- BlueTooth Flip4 Wireless Waterproof Speaker
- Sony On-Ear Headphones with Microphone
- FreeOnline AU Exams through ProctorU
- Amazon Gift Cards (valued at $25 or $50)
- S’well Bottle Prize Packs
CONTEST DEADLINE: June 14, 2019
For more information on this contest, visit the AUSU website here.
Get Connected with the AU Student Mobile App!
Are you connected to the online AU student community?
Over 15,000 AU students have downloaded AUSU’s mobile app – get it today!
Search “AU Students” in your app store to get connected or visit http://athabasca.ca.campusapp.com/.
AUSU In-Person Council Meeting in Edmonton
AUSU’s June Council Meeting will be held in-person in Edmonton during our 2019 Council Retreat. Members are welcome to attend the council meeting either in person or by teleconference.
The agenda & teleconference instructions are on our website here.
When: Saturday, June 15 from 1:30 – 3:00pm EDT
Where: 207 Energy Square, 10109 106 Street NW, Edmonton, AB. T5J 3L7