This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Jul 15: Aug degree requirements deadline
- NOTE: No Council Meeting in July
- July 31: Deadline to apply for course extension for Sept
- Aug 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Sep 1
Pharmacy Savings and FREE Prescription Delivery
Did you know that AUSU teamed up with Alliance Pharmacy and Direct2U Prescriptions to offer our members some great pharmacy savings and perks?
The promotion includes:
● Free, next-business-day delivery to the location of your choice, anywhere in Canada through Direct2U Prescriptions.
● Lower drug costs and dispensing fees on your prescription and over the counter needs with preferred pharmacy pricing.
● Refill reminders by phone, text message & email.
● 10% off purchases at the Alliance Pharmacy online store – just use the promo code “AUSU” during checkout.
● Free phone consultations with qualified pharmacists.
Switching over to Direct2U is fast and easy! Find out more on our website here.
New AUSU Open Mic Podcast Episode
Check out the latest episode of AUSU Open Mic, your Students’ Union podcast!
Want to know what inspires distance education students just like you to connect with their AU Students’ Union?
Four of your AUSU councillors from across Canada stop by the AUSU office to share what got them involved in their students’ union, and ultimately what made them decide to put their names on a ballot to be elected to represent AU students. Listen in here!
Starring: Councillor Lisa Oracheski, Councillor Mark Teeninga, Councillor Josh Ryan, and Councillor Darcie Fleming, and Executive Director Jodi
Check out all of our AUSU Open Mic episodes on our website here.