This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Nov 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for Jan
- Dec 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Jan 1
- Dec 15: Jan degree requirements deadline
- December Note: No AUSU Public Council Meeting
- Dec 20 – Jan 2: AUSU Holiday Closure
- Dec 31: Deadline to apply for course extension for Feb
Take our Survey for a Chance to Win Prizes!
AUSU is giving away over $1,200 in prizes to members who complete our AUSU Services Survey, including:
- $500 Amazon Gift Card – Grand Prize!
- $50 Amazon Gift Card – 4 available
- $25 Amazon Gift Card – 4 available
- AUSU Prize packs – 5 available
- 10 free AU online exams from home via ProctorU
Note: Prize winners will be selected at random after November 25, 2019. The prizes awarded cannot be exchanged for any other prize, monetary value, or service. Only current AUSU members as of November 2019 will be qualified for a prize.
AUSU values your opinions! We want to know how we can best serve our student members, and help you have a positive experience as a student at Athabasca University.
Deadline to take Survey: November 25, 2019
AUSU Open Mic Podcast
The Government of Alberta has announced lots of changes coming for all Alberta universities and colleges, including Athabasca University, through the provincial budget. In our latest podcast episode, your AUSU VPEX and staff break down the coming changes, such as impacts to your education and the cost of taking classes.
Check out our latest podcast here.
Starring: VPEX Natasha Donahue, Executive Director Jodi Campbell, and Governance and Advocacy Coordinator Duncan Wojtaszek
Mental Health & the Holidays
AUSU’s VPEX Natasha Donahue shares some insights about mental health, and offers some tips and suggestions for students as we head into the holiday season, including how to get help and the December exam season.
Check out the latest Executive Blog on our website here.
Follow AUSU on Social Media
Want some great ways to engage with your students’ union & connect with fellow students?