This past week I had chosen to make food from Brazil. My main dish was supposed to be a stew with a variety of different meats in it, but for whatever reason it was difficult to find the meats at my local grocery store and a related large chain store. I was still able to make two out of three dishes. I made a dessert that was whipped cream, chocolate, and cookies. It was delectable, but super rich! I also made these cheese bread balls. Other recipes call for a few different ingredients, but after trying it I thought I could change a few things around and make it little better.
I would love some feedback from anyone regarding my recipes. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This coming week I am showing a group of Cub Scouts I volunteer with how to make natural sourdough starter and sourdough bread. But right now I am about to experiment with make sourdough pretzels. If I love it, I’ll post my recipe next week.
½ cup butter
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup milk
½ tsp Kosher salt
2 cups tapioca startch – I used Bob’s.
3/4 cup cheddar cheese
2 beaten eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Add to a saucepan the butter, water, milk, and salt and place over high heat.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat immediately.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl or stand mixer and add in the tapioca flour until smooth.
- Set aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix in the cheese and eggs until well combined, the mixture will be chunky.
- Drop rounded, 1/4 cup-sized balls of the mixture onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the tops are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.