This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. IMPORTANT DATES
New Athabasca University Phone Line Hours
Athabasca University has now resumed telephone service for students! AUSU has been actively advocating to the University about activating the phone lines and providing further student supports since the Spring, so we are happy to see this launched.
The phone service hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 12:00pm, and 1:00pm to 3:00pm MST.
Call 1-800-788-9041 to reach AU during Phone Service Hours.
There are also numerous places to find answers online:
- Help & Support – more info on AU services and supports
- AskAU – check to see if your question has already been answered
- COVID-19 Q&A Page – supports for students struggling due to COVID-19
- Health and Wellness Portal -mental health and wellness resources for AU students
Find out more about the new phone line hours here.
Free Resume Service for AU Students
AUSU has teamed up with VMock Inc. to provide our members with FREE access to the VMock web-based resume review platform!
VMock is a SMART platform that provides instant personalized feedback on your resume to help you get an amazing resume incorporating global best practices.
Use the VMock platform to:
- Get an objective score on your resume benchmarked against thousands of resumes.
- Assess how well you have marketed your core competencies
- Receive personalized feedback line-by-line on aspects that recruiters focus on.
- Improve your resume using targeted recommendations on over 100 critical parameters
- Ensure your resume is a fit for your target career.
- Re-upload or rescore your resume to see your increased score!
How to get started:
- Sign up for VMock
- Once you receive the approval email, follow the link and click “Login”.
- Upload your resume in PDF format and get started!
For more info visit the AUSU website.
Want to engage with your AU Students’ Union & connect with fellow students?
Follow us on Social Media at @AUStudentsUnion!