This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this page.
– Aug 31: September course extension deadline
– Sept 6: AU Open House Webinar
– Sept 10: Deadline to register in a course starting Oct 1
– Sept 13: AUSU Council Meeting (5:30pm MT)
– Sept 15: October degree requirements deadline
– Sept 30: October course extension deadline
– Sept 30 ? Oct 3: AUSU By-Election Ballots Open
New Eyewear Discounts from AUSU
AUSU is proud to announce that we are bringing a new benefit to our members ? discounts on eyewear through FYidoctors!
FYidoctors has over 280 locations across Canada. They were founded by some of Canada’s top optometrists, and believe that patients should come before products.
How to Access the Discount
1) Email email@example.com with your name and student ID number to get the promo code.
2) Download the program brochure here and fill out the attached promo card.
3) Find an FYi Doctor’s Location and present your promo card when you visit. (*note: not including ?Vision Source? locations)
What are the Discounts?
– Glasses starting at $159 for single vision and $299 for progressives.
– Guaranteed Pricing on Select Brand Names.
– 20% off generic frame brands, coating upgrades, lenses, and non-prescription sunglasses.
– 10% off all boxes of contacts.
Visit our website here for more information.
AUSU Travel Bursary
AUSU has a Travel Bursary to help AUSU members in financial need who need to travel for their AU studies. If you need to travel to attend a conference, practicum, lab, exam, or convocation but cannot afford it, consider applying for this bursary!
Successful applicants can be provided up to $1000 to pay for travel and/or accommodations.
Members must demonstrate financial need, have completed a minimum of 12 AU credits, and have a GPA of at least 2.00 (C grade) over the most recent 12 AU credits.
Members must also include one of the following pieces of information with their application form:
1) course or conference description and registration information,
2) lab/practicum confirmation, or
3) confirmation of graduation.
Make note, AUSU pays for the travel or accommodations directly and cannot reimburse for money already paid.
Find our more or apply online here.