This space is provided free to AUSU: The Voice does not create or edit this content. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Mar 29: Deadline to apply for course extension for May
- Apr 10: Deadline to register in a course starting May 1
- Apr 11: AUSU Council Meeting
- Apr 15: May degree requirements deadline
- Apr 30: Deadline to apply for course extension for June
- May 9: AUSU Council Meeting
- May 10: Deadline to register in a course starting June 1
Apply Now for AUSU’s Awards and Bursaries
Applications are now being accepted for AUSU’s May Awards cycle! Each of these awards and bursaries are worth $1000 each. Applications are easy to fill out online.
Academic Achievement Awards: For students who have achieved academic excellence.
AUSU Bursaries: For students in financial need and/or with exceptional circumstances.
Balanced Student Awards: For students who balance multiple commitments in addition to studies.
Returning Student Awards: For students who have returned to studies after a long break.
Student Volunteer Awards: For students who contribute to their community.
#Igo2AU Awards: Open to all undergraduate students to celebrate diversity at AU.
Find out more or apply online here.
Deadline: May 1, 2019 at Midnight MT
Note: We also have numerous year-round bursaries available that members can apply for any time!
AUSU’s 2017/2018 Annual Report
AUSU’s Annual Report for 2017/2018 is now online!
The report includes some great information and pictures from the 2017/2018 fiscal year, including:
- Reports from your AUSU executive team
- Advocacy efforts made on behalf of students
- Services, communications, and resources for members
- Audited financials for the 2017/2018 fiscal year
It also highlights some of AUSU’s goals for the 2018/2019 fiscal year!
View AUSU’s Annual Report online here.
March Executive Blog – a Year in Review
This month’s blog is a year-in-review from your AUSU VP Finance and Administration, Natasha Donahue. It offers some great insight about what the first year of a students’ union executive is like and discusses some of what your AUSU executive team does to represent AU undergraduates!
View AUSU’s March Executive Blog online here.